terça-feira, 8 de abril de 2014

Exercícios de inglês

EXERCISES
(Pay attention to irregular verbs)

- Present continuous
Complete with the present continuous:
1) What is he doing (do)? He is watching (watch) TV and cleaning (clean) the house.
2) ____ they _____ (study)? No, they ____. They ___ _______ (play) football.
3) ____ you _____ (live) in Poa? No, I ____. I ___ _______ (work) in Canoas and ______ (live) there.
4) What are they _____ (wear)? She ___ ______ (wear) jeans and he ___ ______ (wear) a suit.
5) ___ I ____ (speak) English well? Yes, you ____ _______ (speak) English very fluently.
6) Where ____ they ______ (work)? She ___ ______ (work) at Panvel and he ___ not _____ (work) nowadays.
7) ____ Jane_____ (dance) with Paul? No, she ___ ______ (dance) and ______ (date) Bob.
8) ____ Bill and Joe _____ (play) volley? No, they ____. They ____ _______ (talk) to Sue.
9) ____ Susan _____ (talk) to Kevin? No, she _____. She ____ _____ (talk) to her brother.
10) ____ your friends _____ (go) to the party tonight? No, they ____ ______ (go) to a rock show at Gigantinho.

(As respostas já estão no blog)


- Verb tenses:
1) Em quais situações utilizamos o Present Perfect?
a) Quando falamos de algo que começou e terminou em um passado distante.
b) Quando falamos de algo que começou no passado, mas tem consequências visíveis no presente.
c) Quando falamos de algo que está acontecendo no exato momento da fala.
d) Quando falamos de algo que irá acontecer no futuro.
e) Quando falamos de algo que não aconteceu.

2) Assinale a alternativa INCORRETA sobre o past continuous:
a) I was not playing soccer yesterday night.
b) Were you studying math this morning?
c) They wasn’t watching the movie last Friday.
d) She was looking for you before the class today.
e) It was playing with the ball the whole day.

3) Assinale a alternativa CORRETA sobre o present continuous:
a) I am writing a letter to my boyfriend.
b) Is you enjoying the game?
c) She is dieing.
d) I’m sure that it is tireing.
e) Now I am understanding the rules.

4) Preencha os espaços com (V) verdadeiro ou (F) falso:
(  ) O simple present expressa uma ação que está acontecendo no momento da fala.
(  ) O past perfect fala de uma ação que aconteceu no passado antes de outra ação.
(  ) O past continuous fala de uma ação que começou e terminou no passado, se a ideia de continuação.
(  ) O present perfect fala de uma ação que não tem relevância no presente.
(  ) O simple present é usado para expressar verdades universais.

A sequência que preenche corretamente os espaços é:
a) V-F-F-V-F
b) V-V-F-F-F
c) F-V-V-F-F
d) F-F-V-F-V
e) F-V-F-F-V

5) Assinale a alternativa que explique corretamente o motivo por ter sido usado o present perfect na frase: “I have been working here since 2012.”
a) O present perfect é utilizado para dar a ideia de que eu trabalhei aqui em 2012 e hoje não trabalho mais.
b) Utiliza-se o present perfect para dar a ideia de que eu tenho vontade de trabalhar aqui desde 2012, mas nunca consegui.
c) O present perfect na frase dá a ideia de que eu estou trabalhando aqui neste exato momento.
d) Foi utilizado o present perfect para expressar que eu comecei a trabalhar aqui em 2012 e ainda estou trabalhando.
e) O present perfect foi utilizado para expressar que eu não trabalho aqui.

6) Passe as frases para a forma interrogativa e negativa:
a) You have been waiting this for three years.



b) My family has been to New York.



c) You’ve forgotten the class today.



d) I’ve broken my computer.



e) She has broken my glasses.



7) Complete as lacunas usando o Simple Past com os verbos entre parênteses:
a) John is ______ (marry) with Jane since 1984.
b) Luci ______ (ask) Rose if she ______ (enjoy) the class.
c) When I _____ (see) her, she was wearing a dress.
d) We ______ (walk) into the house.
e) They _______ (hear) the sound of the car crash.

8) Complete as lacunas com os verbos entre parênteses usando o past continuous:
a) He ____ (is) __________ (talk) to the moon.
b) Adrienne ______ (is) __________ (fall) in love with Charles.
c) We _____ (are) __________ (look) for a reason.
d) I am sure that I _______ (see) when they ______ (are) ________ (go) to sleep.
e) You _____ (are) ___________ (dance) on the table in the party yesterday.

9) Complete com (C) certo e (E) errado as frases a seguir:
(  ) She’s looking for a perfect bride dress.
(  ) Have you ever been to London?
(  ) Does she likes coffee?
(  ) He is teaching Biology now.
(  ) I finded my glasses inside my bag.
A sequência que preenche corretamente os espaços é:
a) C-C-C-E-E
b) E-C-E-C-C
c) C-C-E-C-E
d) C-E-E-C-E
e) E-C-C-E-C

10) Marque a alternativa que insere corretamente o Present Perfect na frase: “She went to Malaysia last week and she’s still there.”
a) She has gone to Malaysia.
b) She has gone to Malaysia last week.
c) She has been to Malaysia.
d) Last week, she has been to Malaysia.
e) She has gone to Malaysia and she’s still there.


RESPOSTAS:
1) B
2) C
3) A
4) E
5) D
6) a) I: Have you been waiting this for three years?
        N: You have not been waiting this for three years.

b) I: Has my family been to New York?
    N: My family has not been to New York.

c) I: Have you forgotten the class today?
    N: You haven’t forgotten the class today.

d) I: Have I broken my computer?
    N: I have not broken my computer.

e) I: Has she broken my glasses?
    N: She has not broken my glasses.

7) a) married
b) asked/ enjoyed
c) saw
d) walked
e) heard

8) a) was/ talking
b) was/ falling
c) were/ looking
d) saw/ were/ going
e) were/ dancing

9) C
10) A


- Modal verbs:
1) Complete a frase “I’m sure she isn’t here. She ________ be at home.” com o verbo adequado:
a) must
b) can
c) will
d) shall

2) A frase “You mustn’t take medicine” expressa:
a) Uma ordem.
b) Uma obrigação.
c) Uma advertência.
d) Uma proibição.

3) Usando os verbos modais, complete corretamente a frase “we _____ go to the club. It depends on the weather.”
a) might
b) must
c) will
d) can

4) Qual é a forma negativa da frase “They could work together.”?
a) Not they could work together.
b) They not could work together.
c) They could not work together.
d) They could work together not.

5) Qual é a forma interrogative da frase “I should have lunch with him.”?
a) Have I should lunch with him?
b) Do I should have lunch with him?
c) I should have lunch with him?
d) Should I have lunch with him?


RESPOSTAS:
1) A
2) D
3) A
4) C
5) D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário