quarta-feira, 12 de março de 2014

Exercícios de inglês 1 - Simple present

Exercícios de inglês

Simple present:

1. Coloque as frases na forma negativa:
a) She says he’s handsome.

b) They love each other.

c) I want to buy a new bag for me.

d) We need some pieces here.

e) It plays all day long with that bone.

f) I have to do my homework.

g) We like to read books for children.

h) They want to give a party.


2. Coloque as frases na forma interrogativa:
a) It rains for hours.

b) They swim every day.

c) You study because you like to.

d) We study in the same class.

e) He gets up at 7 am.

f) She needs a new job.

g) He likes to watch movies.


3. Complete com “do” ou “does”:
a) ______ they play soccer every weekend?
b) ______ it need to be fed?
c) ______ we really have to go?
d) What _______ she likes to wear?
e) ______ you want some coffee?
f) ______ they go to the beach?
g) What ______ it do?
h) ______ you want to eat a piece of cake?

4. Complete as frases com uma das opções entre parênteses:
a) She ____ (am/is) very beautiful.
b) ____ (are/is) they working today?
c) ____ (It’s/Its) not raining.
d) He ____ (is/are) playing soccer.
e) It ____ (am/is) very good.
f) I ____ (are/am) cooking now.
g) They ____ (are/is) working at home.
h) ____ (are/am) I doing it wrong?

5. Coloque as frases na forma negativa:
a) I am your teacher.

b) They’re from Brazil.

c) It’s barking for hours!

d) You are completely wrong.

e) I am a big fan of yours.


6. Escreva todas as possibilidades de forma negativa para os verbos abaixo:
a) AM

b) ARE

c) IS


7. Assinale a frase incorreta:
a) He’s one of my favorite singers.
b) We are friends since 1983.
c) They is very nice people.
d) You are a good friend.


8. Faça perguntas com as palavras entre parênteses:
a) ______________________________ (Steven/ is/ student/ a)
b) ______________________________ (they/ from/ the/ USA/ are)
c) ______________________________ (I/ am/ ready/ travel/ to)
d) ______________________________ (you/ the/ are/ teacher/ English)


9. Relacione as duas colunas:
(  ) This ___ my dog. (1) are
(  ) These ___ our classes (2) am
(  ) I ___ from São Paulo. (3) is
(  ) You ___ my best friend.
(  ) He ___ my boyfriend.


10. Encontre os erros e corrija-os:
a) They arne’t doctors anymore.
b) She’is really dedicated.
c) I amn’t from Italy.

11. Coloque as frases na forma interrogativa:
a) We aren’t neighbors.

b) I’m not the manager.

c) It’s snowing.

d) You are his mother.

e) They aren’t students.




RESPOSTAS:
1. a) She doesn`t say he`s handsome
b) They don`t love each other
c) I don`t want to buy a new bag for me
d) We don`t need some pieces here
e) It doesn`t play all day long with that bone
f) I don’t have to do my homework.
g) We don’t like to read books for children.
h) They don’t want to give a party.

2. a) Does it rain for hours?
b) Do they swim every day?
c) Do you study because you like to?
d) Do we study in the same class?
e) Does he get up at 7 AM?
f) Does she need a new job?
g) Does he like to watch movies?

3. a) Do
b) Does
c) Do
d) Does
e) Do
f) Do
g) Does
h) Do

4. a) is
b) are
c) it’s
d) is
e) is
f) am
g) are
h) am

5. a) I’m not your teacher
b) They’re not from Brazil
c) It’s not barking for hours! / It isn’t barking for hours!
d) You are not completely wrong./ You’re not completely wrong./ You aren’t completely wrong.
e) I am not a big fan of yours./ I’m not a big fan of yours.

6. a) am not/ ‘m not
b) is not/ ‘s not/ isn’t
c) are not/ ‘re not/ aren’t

7. C (They ARE very nice people.)

8. a) Is Steven a student?
b) Are they from the USA?
c) Am I ready to travel?
d) Are you the English teacher?

9. a) 3
b) 1
c) 2
d) 1
e) 3

10. a) They aren’t
b) she is/ she’s
c) I am not

11. a) Aren’t we neighbors?
b) Am I not the manager?
c) Is it snowing?
d) Are you his mother?
e) Aren’t they students?


Simple Past

1. Coloque as frases na forma negativa:
a) He needed some water to climb the mountain.

b) It wanted to bark when I arrived!

c) We liked your way of life.

d) They had to buy a boat.
e) I fell on the ground.


2. Coloque as frases na forma interrogativa:
a) It rained all night.

b) We sold everything!

c) They got off the bus at that very moment.

d) We married last year.

e) Mr. Brown tried to combine colors.


3. Corrija os erros:
a) They didn't liked what the others sayd.

b) We watch it last Saturday.

c) He wanteds to use those sunglasses.


4. Coloque as palavras na ordem correta:
a) many he sets TV did see you how has?

b) dishes I wash didn't my.

c) new I hired employee a.


5. Coloque os verbos no simple past:
Exemplo: Want => wanted
Use =>
Like =>
Do =>
Permit =>
Fix =>


6. Escolha a forma entre parênteses que complete corretamente a frase: (Preste atenção nos verbos irregulares)
a) He ___ (selled/sold) many products.
b) They ___ (meet/met) them at the airport.
c) She ____ (drived/drove) for long kilometers.
d) It ____ (stayed/staied) outside.


7. Escolha a alternativa que responda corretamente a seguinte pergunta:
Where did he find this plant?
a) He finds it easily.
b) He finded those bullets at the camp.
c) He found it at his door.
d) Not a single person knows where to find this.


RESPOSTAS:
1. a) He didn`t need some water to climb the mountain
b) It didn`t want to bark when I arrived!
c) We didn`t like your way of life
d) They didn`t have to buy a boat
e) I didn`t fall on the ground

2. a) Did it rain all night?
b) Did we sell everything?
c) Did they get off the bus at that very moment?
d) Did you marry last year?
e) Did Mr. Brown try to combine colors? Did Mr. Brown try to combine colors?

3. a) liked -> like / sayd -> Said
b) watch -> watched
c) wanteds -> wanted

4. a) Did you see how many TV sets he has?
b) I didn`t wash my dishes.
c) I hired a new employee.

5. Use -> Used
Like -> Liked
Have -> Had
Do -> Did
Make -> Made
Put -> Put

6. a) sold
b) met
c) drove
d) stayed

7. C

Prof. Daniela Vasconcelos

4 comentários: